AquaFit & AquaJog
- Shallow / Deep water Fitness program
- Participants must be 14 years of age and older
- Participants 13 years and under must be directly supervised by an Adult
- Note: All participants must actively participate in the program
- Dedicated swim time for individuals looking to swim lengths of the pool in a structured setting of lane markers.
- Participants must be 14 years of age or older
- Participants 13 and under must be directly supervised by an Adult
- Note: All participants must actively participate in the program (floatation devices other than flutter boards and pull buoys are not permitted unless space is designated as “unstructured”)
- Drop-in Aqua Zumba creates a dynamic and fun, easy-to- follow dance workout that will leave you wanting more, in designated shallow end space.
- Note: *Participants must be 14 years of age and older. Participants 13 years and under must be directly supervised by an adult
- Unstructured swim that all participants may enjoy
- Note: Children under the age of 8 years and non-swimmers must be actively supervised within arm’s reach by a Parent / Guardian.
- A registered program offered by Alberta Health Services, designed to suit clients to their medical/therapy needs.
- Open to participants 16 years of age & older.
- Note: Participants 14 - 15 years of age may attend with direct Parent/Guardian supervision. Youth/Children 13 and under are not allowed in the weight room.
U18 Rec Swim
- A fun and active swim time designed for youth. Special bonus activities and music provide a boost of energy to this vibrant swim session, parents and siblings are also welcome. The hot tub and sauna are also available during this time.
- Guests 13+ years of age, can enjoy a quiet and relaxing swim time where some of the lanes are reserved for lane swimming. The hot tub is also available during this time.
Swim and Splash
- Bring your little ones (infants and preschoolers) for family play time in the small pool. We have a small slide and pool toys to play with.
Please see our public schedule below. At this time, online registrations are not required. Please join us for drop in attendance at the public swim of your choice.
Check our a downloadable version of our pool schedule, lessons & classes in the Recreation & Culture Guide.