Aqua Fit & Aqua Jog
- Shallow / Deep water Fitness program
- Participants must be 14 years of age and older
- Participants 13 years and under must be directly supervised by an Adult
- Note: All participants must actively participate in the program
- Dedicated swim time for individuals looking to swim lengths of the pool in a structured setting of lane markers.
- Participants must be 14 years of age or older
- Participants 13 and under must be directly supervised by an Adult
- Note: All participants must actively participate in the program (floatation devices other than flutter boards and pull buoys are not permitted unless space is designated as “unstructured”)
- Drop-in Aqua Zumba creates a dynamic and fun, easy-to- follow dance workout that will leave you wanting more, in designated shallow end space.
- Note: Participants must be 14 years of age and older. Participants 13 years and under must be directly supervised by an adult.
Senior Aqua Fit
- Shallow water fitness program for those 60+ years.
- Note: Must actively participate in the program.
- Designated lanes reserved for lane swimming, open to swimmers 60+ years of age and a variety of lane speeds.
- Note: Must actively participate in the program by swimming lengths. Please choose the proper lane to swim in based on ability
Abilities Aqua Fit
- A drop-in shallow water fitness class is designed for guests with limited mobility, specific needs, and those looking for a class with a slower pace.
Swim and Splash
- Bring your little ones (infants and preschoolers) for family play time in the small pool. We have a small slide and pool toys to play with.
- A registered program offered by Alberta Health Services, designed to suit clients to their medical/therapy needs.
Please see our public schedule below. At this time, online registrations are not required. Please join us for drop in attendance at the public swim of your choice.
Check our a downloadable version of our pool schedule, lessons & classes in the Recreation & Culture Guide.